Protein Pumpkin Spice Drink
Purpose: Replenish energy and stimulate recovery by replacing key amino acids to repair muscle tissue damage.
Fall is in the air and after a long session, what better pick-me-up than a hot spiced drink? It's no secret that pumpkin spice (or as we know PSL) is all the rage this time of year - so we wanted to show you how to indulge in your favorite drink, but also add some essential proteins and amino acids for an extra boost!
Serving Size: Your favorite mug
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 scoop MODe Vanilla Protein Powder (1/2 serving)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice (optional)
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- ¾-1 cup coffee, brewed tea, or 1-2 shots espresso
- Whisk together MODe Protein Powder, milk, pumpkin puree, and sweetener into a pot over low heat until simmering.
- Transfer to heat safe blender and add pumpkin spice. Blend for about 1 minute until milk is frothy.
- Add coffee or tea to mug and then pour in milk mixture.
- Top with cinnamon, whipped cream, or your other favorite toppings!
Nutrition Facts (Base):